|Registered Trade Name||NIHON DENKEI CO., LTD.|
|Directors||President: Tanho Yanagi
|Head Office||Seikoukai Kanda Bldg., 3-5-12 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021
Tel. +81-3-3251-5731 (Main) Fax. +81-3-3251-5730
Sales headquarter: Tel. +81-3-3251-5731 (Main)
Corporate admin dept: Tel. +81-3-3251-5731 (Main)
|Established||September 4, 1950|
|Annual sales||Consolidated: ¥71,500,000,000 (04/2012 ~ 03/2013),
|Number of employees||Employees: 437, Total employees in our group: 764 (As of 03/2013)|
|Business outline||Measuring & Testing Instruments and related systems (Trading, Integration, design,
manufacturing) for Electronics, Communication, Physics/ Chemistry, Production Process,
Reliability, Quality Assurance, Conformity, Automation, Environment, Education. Material and
Environmental Testing, Power Source, Electronics Components, Computer & peripherals,
Software, JIG. Used goods. Lease and Rental service. Construction and installation contract
work (electrical, telecommunication, machinery, plumbing, structural, civil engineering,
upholstering), maintenance, calibration and testing services
|Licenses & Qualifications||- Special construction license from Governor of Tokyo (SP-21, Issued No. 133211)
- Used goods dealer license
- Specially controlled medical devices dealer license
- Registered as a poisons or deleterious substances dealer
- Registered as a radioactive isotopes dealer
- Registered as a specified measuring instruments dealer
- ISO14001 (head office)
- ISO9001 (head office, sales offices of Tokyo, South Tokyo, Tama, Kawasaki, Yokohama, Atsugi, Nagoya and Kariya)
|Main Bankers||Mizuho Bank Ltd (Kanda branch), Resona Bank Ltd. (Kanda branch)|
|Subsidiaries||Aikoh Engineering Co., Ltd., Intec Keisoku Co., Ltd., System Keisoku Co., Ltd., UI Corporation.
*As for our foreign subsidiaries, please refer to the separate sheet "Global Network".
|Management philosophy||1) Contribute to customers' development and target fulfillment, providing services beyond
their expectation to become a reliable and excellent business partner.
2) Be a respected "law-abiding" company that performs all the activities fairly, clearly
and responsibly, complying with laws, regulations and social ethics.
3) Be considerate and caring in every aspect of corporate activities to conserve and
maintain greener environment as a "green partner" for the earth.
4) Be a spontaneously acting global company that contributes to development of new
technology, new product and new production process.
5) Be a "healthy company" that keeps operated in a positive manner and in a good shape
to elevate its corporate value, being worth for its employees to work for.